We seek to enrich our KALian family by providing educational opportunities to students irrespective of ethnicity or nationality.
During the admission process parents are taken around the campus for a better understanding of the existence of facilities by the faculty.
Candidates have to submit duly filled application forms which can be downloaded from the site.
The following documents must be submitted along with the application form:
- 6 passport size photos,
- Date of Birth Certificate,
- Caste and income certificate of parents
- Aadhar card of the Student
- Identity card and address proof of parents including a copy of Aadhar card
- Passport photography of both the parents taken together
- Marks card of 3 consecutive years
- Montessori to grade IV admission is solely based on interaction with the head of the institution.
- Grade VI and above will have an entrance test based on General Knowledge & Aptitude, Basic English, Second Language and Mathematics.
- Date of the entrance test and the results of evaluation are communicated to the parents individually by the school office.
- Prospective candidates will be invited for an interaction with the Principal before the admission.
- At the time of the admission candidates must produce the transfer certificate along with the marks card of the current academic year.
Students seeking admission to ISC kindly
ISC Application Form